Dax Randall played the role of Moses Winters on The Young and the Restless in 2016. This year he has been busy working for Walmart, Hollar, Fotex, and more!
1. What was your time on set like shooting for Hollar?
It was so fun because they were super nice and let me pick out three of the costumes I wore for the shoot.
2. Do you have a favorite costume you got to model?
Yes. I loved modeling the Superman one because he’s one of my favorite characters.
3. What was your shoot for Fotex like?
That shoot was really cool because it was on the beach and I love being outside. I just couldn’t understand most of what they were saying because they were from the Scandinavian area of the world.
4. How did you like shooting at the Santa Monica Pier?
Nothing beats being at the ocean for me. It my most favorite place of all.
5. What is the best part of auditioning?
Oh… probably using my imagination since I don’t get to do that at school.
6. How did you enjoy working on your Walmart commercial?
That was very fun and we had our own trailer and everything. I loved playing around with my brother when we filmed.
7. What was it like filming with your brother?
The best. We never, ever got to do anything together and we’re best friends so it was a dream come true.
8. How did you feel seeing it on TV for the first time?
Is it on TV yet? I didn’t even know that. I’m going to have to watch for it and tell you later.
9. Who have been some of your favorite people to work with this year?
My brother of course and the dog I got to work with. He was very sweet.
10. What has been your favorite project to work on this year?
The Walmart commercial with my bro. That’s what I call him sometimes.
Is there anything else you would like to add?
Yes. Thanks for checking in with me and I can’t wait to have more to share with you.
Follow Dax on social media: