Isabella Cuda filmed an episode of Days of Our Lives playing a friend of Ciara’s. This year she has been busy working on the short films Capri Sunday and Irreconcilable Devices along with a performance at the Kids’ Choice Awards!
1. What was the experience like doing your Wonder Woman live performance at the Kids’ Choice Awards?
It was amazing! I loved seeing all the smiles of the kids and stars when Gal Godot said that we were going to have a laser battle. I really love making people smile!
2. How long did it take to prepare the performance?
Dress rehearsal took a day long including fitting, practicing formation, stage rehearsal, lunch, and schooling.
3. What was your shoot for Omni Cheer like?
It was really fun! I loved dressing up in all these cheerleading uniforms. I met so many great people who made the experience amazing!
4. How did you feel seeing yourself on the cover of San Diego Family for the first time?
At first I was like, oh who’s this and I realized it was me and I went completely ballistic.
5. What was the best part of filming Irreconcilable Devices?
Probably just filming the scene itself. It was so funny watching the final product!
6. If you could film a project anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
Switzerland and Croatia because I’m from there and they are beautiful countries.
7. What was your time on set like filming Capri Sunday?
Filming Capri Sunday was an amazing experience, the cast and crew were totally amazing!
8. Is there anything you can share about your role in the film?
Jennifer Larson is very laid back, does the least as possible, wants the credit but doesn’t want to work for it kind of girl.
9. How did you and Gage Magosin get involved in doing multiple projects together this year?
Our moms Nicole Cuda and Leela Magosin work together and find projects that we would like to work on and they submit both of us for it and we tell them that me and Gage are great friends and work well together.
10. What has been your favorite project to work on this year?
Probably the Kids Choice Awards because it was so fun to be a part of! I loved being Wonder Woman!
Is there anything else you would like to add?
I look forward to the release of my feature film “Willie & Me”, starring Willie Nelson and Darby Stanchfield from Scandal.
Follow Isabella on social media: