Cameron Seely played the role of Mary Gaffigan on The Jim Gaffigan Show. This year she has been seen for Hanna Andersson, Garnet Hill, and her film The Greatest Showman is currently in theatres!
1. What was one of the coolest things you’ve done for an audition?
The coolest things I’ve ever done for an audition are getting to eat ice cream and riding around on a scooter.
2. What was the best part of being back on set for Garnet Hill for a new shoot?
I enjoyed being back on set for Garnet Hill because it’s always fun to see old friends.
3. Do you have a favorite outfit you got to model for Hanna Andersson this year?
I always love to model the Hanna pajamas because they are so comfortable!
4. What was your experience like working on The Greatest Showman?
Working on The Greatest Showman was one of the best experiences of my life. The people were so fun and nice. I made friends that I will have forever.
5. How did you react when you found out you booked the role?
I was very excited when I booked the role, but I had no idea how great it was going to be.
6. What was the best part of working with Hugh Jackman?
Hugh Jackman was super nice and funny. He played games with me in between takes and made even long working days fun.
7. What was it like to film with Michelle Williams?
Michelle was the nicest, sweetest person I’ve ever met. She loved to play games with me too and always made sure I was happy.
8. How did you enjoy traveling to Los Angeles with Skylar and Austyn?
Going to LA with Austyn and Skylar was super fun. I hiked up to the Hollywood sign with Austyn and went to the Hollywood walk of fame with Skylar and we all hung out in the pool after shooting.
9. What was it like to do voice over work for the film?
ADR for the film was fun because I got to see some of the finished scenes. I also got to lay down on the floor for some of it because I was in bed for the actual scene and my voice needed to sound right.
10. Is there a favorite scene you got to film that you can’t wait for fans to see?
All I’ll say is the tree scene 🙂
Follow Cameron on social media: