Gia Poeme plays the role of Bella Fisher on The Young and the Restless. This year she has also been seen for Secret and recently shot for MGA!
1. How did Gia get started in the business?
Gia was signed when she was 6 months old ♥
2. What was her time on set like shooting for Secret?
It was a complete toddler party! The director asked for the babies to do “downward dog” yoga pose and thankfully that’s the one pose that Gia knew how to do!
3. What was your reaction seeing the magazine ad for the first time?
I was out at a Dr’s office I think when I saw it and I just burst out in delight in this pin drop quiet waiting room! The little group in the waiting room got to see the ad whether they wanted to or not I’m afraid
4. How did you feel when you found out Gia booked YR?
We were actually driving down from this really fun day out all together as a family. I remember it was dark out and we were so content driving on the freeway back to Los Angeles and then our agent called and it was just the best way to end this magical day!
5. What was her first day on set like?
It felt like she had been part of the cast forever. Everyone was so welcoming and the set was decorated so beautifully for the Holidays. Gia just stepped right into this loving family atmosphere!
6. Who was the first cast member you got to meet?
The first cast member we met was Elizabeth (Chloe)
7. What was the experience like for Gia to work with Elizabeth?
It was a really sweet – filled with jokes and laughter. They would do these cute little squeezes and work off of each other really beautifully.
8. What was the best part of working with Greg?
Greg was just magic with Gia. So tender, so protective. Gia just adored Greg and would literally light up around him.
9. How did Gia enjoy working with Gunner and Ryder?
Gunner and Ryder and Gia are pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen. They play like they literally have known each other their entire lives! They are the most wonderful boys and Gia is overjoyed every time she gets to see them!
10. What was Gia’s favorite scene to film?
Gia loved the Holiday festive scenes! There was a really cute scene where Michael (Christian) was doing a toast with Gia in his arms and he was kidding with her and they were both laughing. It was awesome.
Is there anything else you would like to add?
We love Star-Kidz – thanks Lisa for everything you do! Happy Holidays everyone! ♥
Follow Gia on social media: