Londyn Silzer played the role of Bailey on General Hospital and Ava on The Young and The Restless. This year she was busy working for Discount Dance and Mattel!
1. What was it like shooting for Sacoor Brothers?
That was such a fun shoot. I went to Santa Barbara with my Mom and we shot at two beautiful locations with an amazing photographer John Russo. The clothes were really cute and we got to hula hoop!!
2. Do you have a favorite toy you’ve gotten to work with for Mattel?
I love working for Mattel and every time is always super fun and exciting. One of my favorite toys was the Barbie Dream House. It was really special because both me and my sister worked on the Dream House.
3. What was the best part of being on set again for General Hospital?
This was so cool because I got to play a friend of Charlotte’s and I loved my name Bailey! I loved being a part of Shriners Hospital Episode and working with some of the girls who have scoliosis like my character.
4. How did you enjoy working with Scarlett?
We had so much fun and got to be really silly and play together before they called action! One scene we were giggling the whole time but we got right back into the scene when it started!
5. What was the experience like filming with James and Emme?
They were both really nice and I had met Emme before when I would go with my sister to set when she worked. They are pretty funny too.
6. How did it feel to be able to be part of a story in support of Shriners Children’s Hospital?
It felt really great and special. We have a good friend at our dance studio who had surgery last year to help her scoliosis. She is doing great now and such a beautiful dancer. I am really grateful to Be a part of this show it means a lot to me and my family.
7. How did you enjoy attending this year’s GHFCW?
I have been attending with my sister since I was 3 and always so much fun. It is so cool to see so many fans of the show and loved sitting with my sister, Scarlett and Eden:)
8. What was the best part of filming with Grace Park on Hawaii Five-0?
Everything! We had so much fun. Playing around and being silly on set in the grocery store. She would hang out with me in between takes and I am thankful I was able to share some special scenes with Grace.
9. What was it like to film with Alex O’Loughlin?
Always fun! He has a really cool accent that I didn’t know because on the show he doesn’t! He always made me laugh and I loved being able to spend time with him during our scenes especially the Aloha Girl cookie scenes.
10. Do you have a favorite episode you got to do during your time on Hawaii 5-0?
It would have to be my very first episode. It was such a big and exciting and crazy episode! It is when the show met Sara and learned she was Chins Niece! Plus I got to fly to Hawaii for the first time and stay for 8 days!
Is there anything else you’d like to add?
I am so grateful for such an exciting year! Thank you for all of your support and all of your kind words- my Mom let’s me know!
Follow Londyn on social media: