Christian Ganiere plays the role Parker Jonas on Days of Our Lives. This year he has been seen in Darkness Rising, and has multiple films in the works!
1. How did you enjoy working on your film Darkness Rising?
It was cool. I really liked having the prosthetics on. I loved how scary I looked in them.
2. What was your time on set like filming The Bay?
Cold and windy. Haha. It ended up being a really windy day. We had to put a hat on my head to try and keep my hair down. I loved the opportunity.
3. How did you enjoy filming with James Nigbor?
He was so fun. It was like having a real brother which I’ve always wanted. He’s super nice.
4. What was the experience like working with Gregori J. Martin?
Gregori is nice and I loved working with him. He’s been great to me and inviting me to the premier and everything for this season. It was fun watching how the episodes turned out.
5. How does it feel to continue to be brought back to Days of Our Lives to film?
I love Days. It’s my favorite. Nadia is so sweet to work with. Everyone is so nice. The directors and producers and crew, it’s like a big family.
6. How do you feel when you get to see your scenes air?
It makes me smile. It’s fun to see myself on TV or Netflix or the Internet or even a movie screen. Sometimes I look at myself and think, wow! I look so young. Or man I look so creepy. It makes me laugh.
7. Do any of your friends or family get to see your episodes of the soap?
My mom finds out when my episodes will air and she watches them. Then she shows them to me. A lot of my friends parents watch them online. Or fans will contact me and say, I saw you! It’s kind of funny.
8. If the writers wrote a storyline for Parker what would you like it to be?
Not where I die. I die in a lot of stuff. Haha. I don’t know. It would be fun to have a storyline with Holly. I’ve always wanted a little sister.
9. Do you have a favorite event you have attended this year?
My favorite event has come up yet. There’s a big Christmas party I’m going to at the Science Center that I’m pretty excited about.
10. Can you share anything about your role in Wish Man?
I play the Michael he’s based on the first child that inspired Frank to make the Make a Wish Foundation. Michael loved motorcycle cops and gum. I am so honored to be able to play the role of such an inspirational kid. And to have gotten to work with and spend time with Frank Shankwitz he’s just a great human being.
Is there anything else you would like to add?
I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas.
Follow Christian on social media: