Connor Rosen did a season one episode of The Neighbors. This year he has been seen in Camp Cool Kids, Walk the Prank and look for him in future episodes of the Disney XD series!
1. What was your time on set like filming American Horror Story?
My time on America Horror Story was so interesting. I spent more time in hair and makeup than in any other production and the job they did was amazing. I was also so lucky to meet many amazing actors.
2. What was it like to travel to Louisiana to film Camp Cool Kids?
The trip to Louisiana to film Camp Cool Kids was one that I will never forget. I met life long friends that actually feel more like Family and we keep in touch to this day.
3. How would you describe your character Spencer in the film?
My character Spencer was a lot like myself. I have had to overcome a lot of the same hurdles that he did and it was interesting that I had so much in common with my character. It felt like a perfect fit for me.
4. What was it like filming your episode of The Muppets?
It was so much fun filming The Muppets. It was one job that in my mind is priceless.
5. How cool was it to get to work with Kermit and Miss Piggy?
Kermit and Miss Piggy are legends and I’m so honored to have been in a scene with them. My mom was so excited!
6. What was your first day on set like for Walk the Prank?
The 1st day on set of Walk the Prank was great. There are so many other kids and they all made me feel right at home.
7. How would you describe your character Gross Gordy?
Gross Gordy was the best. He was so nerdy but had a quality that everyone can or should relate to, he just wanted to be friends with everyone. His heart was pure and kind.
8. Do you have a favorite episode you’ve done that’s aired?
My favorite Gross Gordy episode was for Gordy’s birthday party. It’s funny that his parents were super cool and gorgeous models.
9. How did you react when you found out you were being bumped up to recurring for season three?
When I got bumped up to recurring in season 3 it felt amazing because I had worked really hard and felt that I had brought Gordy to life in a way that he belonged there. I feel like he was the real comedic relief of the show. I’m honored that they bumped me up.
10. Is there anything you can preview about the upcoming season?
The upcoming season has a big twist in the finale so please stay tuned.
Is there anything else you would like to add?
I love my acting profession and that you for including me for this panel every year! Happy Holidays!