Lindsey Lamer is the sister of Rob Lamer who did an episode of Parenthood. This year she has been busy working on multiple films and you may recognize her from her recurring role on Girl Meets World!
1. How did you get into acting?
My older sister is an actress. When I was little, I watched her musical theatre performances and she inspired me to be an actress. I love to pretend to be different characters.
2. What was your time on set like filming your Nesquik commercial?
The Nesquik commercial was really cool because it aligned with the Age of Ultron movie launch and we had to pretend like we were heroes in the Avengers Tower. I am a huge Marvel fan!
3. Were you nervous at all performing in front of a live audience for Jimmy Kimmel Live?
No, I was not nervous. I like to perform in front of people and the energy of the audience made it so much fun.
4. What was the experience like filming the Edge of Insanity?
Edge of Insanity is a horror-thriller movie and the scenes were intense. I get shot in the movie during a home invasion. I worked with Scout Taylor-Compton from “Halloween” and she shared her advice and experience working on horror films. It was amazing working with her.
5. How did you prepare for the role?
I prepared for the role by working closely with the director Joe Forsberg and Scout Taylor-Compton running lines and blocking scenes.
6. What was it like to be part of a huge Disney show like Girl Meets World?
I’ve always been a Disney fan, so joining the cast of Girl Meets World was like a dream! The cast and crew were so kind and the atmosphere was fun and friendly. Girl Meets World fans are the best, so supportive and sweet. I was very fortunate to have worked with Michael Jacobs, the creator of Girl Meets World.
7. How did you enjoy working with Rowan Blanchard?
It was fun to play the young version of Rowan’s character, Riley. Rowan was a great fit for the role. Everyone was so kind on set.
8. What was it like filming with Ben Savage?
Ben was so funny. He was always making me laugh. I enjoyed watching him create on set. He is a very talented actor and I learned so much from my time on set.
9. Do you have a favorite scene you got to film?
My favorite scene in Girl Meets World was the Bay Window episode where we did the musical number with Young Farkle, Young Maya and the grown-up Lucas. I love to sing and that episode was so much fun to shoot.
10. Is there anything you care to share about your upcoming projects?
I have a new Honda Clarity commercial airing this month. My movie “Broken Memories” is out on VOD. It’s a heartfelt movie about a father and son who are dealing with the effects of Alzheimer’s disease. The late Rance Howard stars in the movie.
Follow Lindsey on social media: