Cooper Friedman is Quinn’s younger brother. This year he has been seen in episodes of Adam Ruins Everything, Teachers, and the film Fun Mom Dinner! You may also recognize him from his recurring roles on Colony and Shameless.
1. What was your experience like working on Fun Mom Dinner?
Fun Mom Dinner was a blast to work on. I got to work with new friends and I thought everybody did an amazing job.
2. Do you have a favorite scene you did for the film?
My favorite scene was when my family got locked out of the house and we had to stay in the backyard until 3:00 A.M.
3. What was your time on set like filming Adam Ruins Everything?
Adam Ruins Everything was a lot of fun. One thing that I have a lot in common with Adam…. is that we both love to play the Nintendo Switch. For hours upon hours, me and Adam played Legend of Zelda and Arms on our Nintendo Switches. We both brought our games to set, and we had a lot of fun!
4. What was the pilot shoot for Raised By Wolves like?
I loved filming Raised By Wolves. After a few days, everybody on set became a big happy family. We all had a blast together on set. Also, we all made great life-long friendships together and see each other all the time. Filming Raised By Wolves will always be a great memory in my heart.
5. How did you enjoy working with several other kids in your scenes?
Filming with other kids is such a blast! I love playing and hanging out with other actors that are about the same age as me. I have made so many great friendships with other kids on set!
6. What was the best part of working on your episode of Teachers?
My favorite part of working on Teachers, is all the improv me and the actors do together. Improving is so much fun, and the show Teachers loves improv. They loved my improv so much, I’m coming back on set to film another episode later this week.
7. Were you nervous at all walking the runway at LA Fashion Week?
I’m never nervous! No matter what I do, I’ve never been nervous about anything. I’m never nervous at auditions or filming on set either. To be an actor, you can’t be nervous when your going inside auditions. You have to be confident and feel the room.
8. How did it feel to return to set for another season of Shameless?
I really loved working on another season of Shameless. I ate a lot of Pop Tarts on set and I loved seeing my acting mom again. We talked so much on set and I loved hanging out with her. Oh and craft service had….. SUSHI! I love CA Rolls!!!
9. What is your favorite thing about playing Lucas?
My favorite part of playing Lucas was all the Cherokee we did on set. We sang and played instruments together!
10. Do you have a favorite scene you did for season two of Colony?
My favorite scene was when I was in a car, and there was a gun fight outside the car. There was a lot of stunt people and special effects! There was a lot of big military vehicles that were really cool on set.
Follow Cooper on social media: