Claire Elizabeth Oldham appeared in a 2013 episode of The Neighbors. You may have seen her episode of All in with Cam Newton and when not acting you can find her getting creative with FX makeup.
1. What was your time on set like filming Emergency: LA?
Emergency: LA is still currently in pre-production, but I’m so excited to be apart of this project. I can’t wait for everyone to see it!
2. What is one of the coolest things you’ve done in an audition this year?
I had an audition for a commercial where I had to be upside down in a spinal decompression chair. Improving with a scene partner upside down was definitely a first.
3. How did you enjoy filming Life on Planet X?
Life on Planet X was absolutely incredible! I got to fly to Pennsylvania to shoot on location. Olivia Thorne was my first anti-hero character, she was so much fun to portray.
4. How did it feel to be involved in the Me, Too video for Get Lit?
I’m so happy that I was able to be apart of the Me, Too video with Get Lit – Words Ignites series Get Lit NOW. My fellow poets and I were given an amazing platform to talk about such an important and prevalent issue in today’s world.
5. What was the experience like being a part of All in with Cam Newton?
All In with Cam Newton was such a cool experience. It took over a year from the time I was selected to be on the show to when my episode aired. Everyone was so kind. It was truly an unforgettable experience.
6. How did you enjoy working with Cam Newton?
I loved working with Cam! He was super funny and down to earth.
7. What was it like getting to meet Greg Nicotero?
Honestly, it was a dream come true! Greg Nicotero has been someone I’ve looked up to for a long time. Being able to meet him and explore KNB studios was incredible.
8. What has been your favorite FX makeup project to do and why?
Last year I worked on a mashup parody of The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. The set was full of people who just adored what they were doing. Everyone was laughing and having fun. It’s a great memory.
9. Who have been some of your favorite people to work with this year?
I’ve worked with some really exciting people this year that will be appearing in upcoming projects that I can’t talk about yet!
10. What else have you been up to this year?
I’ve been writing a lot! Continuing to grow as a spoken word poet. I’ve also been filming videos and putting them up on my YouTube channels CEOArtistry and Claireified!
Is there anything else you would like to add?
I hope that 2018 brings everyone light and love!
Follow Claire on social media: