Reagan Fernandez is Scarlett’s older sister. She has done episodes of The Kicks, The Thundermans and you may have spotted her in various catalogs for American Girl!
1. How did you get started acting?
It was actually my mom that got me started. Wherever we went people were always telling her that she should get me started in acting. Our friends knew some managers and the rest was history.
2. Do you remember your first audition?
I was five months old when I started acting so I don’t remember my very first auditions but I so remember some very early ones.
3. How did you enjoy filming your episodes of The Kicks?
Filming the Kicks was super fun. We got to shoot at this beautiful school. All of the girls were around my age and we all did school together and talked in between scenes.
4. What was your experience like filming your Old Navy commercial?
Filming the Old Navy commercial was so cool. I already knew some of the kids from auditioning and from past jobs. We filmed on the Warner brothers lot in the little city of facades and working with Julia Louis Dreyfus was amazing.
5. What was your time on set like filming for The Thundermans?
I definitely remember this audition. I auditioned and the next week was the table read. I remember being really nervous for the table read because everyone already knew each other, but everyone was super welcoming and they showed me around and we hung out the whole week. When I came back to film more episodes, we basically picked up where we left off.
6. What was it like attending GHFCW with your sister?
It was awesome. I already knew some of the cast from visiting set, and I got to meet new people too. It was so nice to see the people that support her and the show.
7. What was the best part of shooting for American Girl?
I shot multiple times in multiple beautiful locations for American Girl. One of my favorite was a huge mansion in Malibu.
8. How did it feel seeing yourself in their catalogs for the first time?
We have always been big fans of American Girl at our house, so it was so cool getting to see myself in the catalog along with the other girls. My friends all got the catalog too and would always tell me that they saw me.
9. What has been your favorite project to work on so far?
The Thundermans would probably be my favorite project to date. It was my first tv show role and I was ecstatic when I found out that I got the part.
Follow Reagan on social media: