Presley Chasson is the sister of Autumn who did some work for Days of Our Lives. Presley has been in the business since she was a baby with a huge resume that only got bigger this year with work for Rime Arodaky, H&M, Jakks Pacific and more.
1. What was the experience like filming A Christmas Break-Out?
Filming A Christmas Break Out was a lot of fun! The entire time we were shooting it was raining so it really felt like holiday time!
2. What was the best part of getting to work with your sister on it?
The best part of working with my sister Harmony was going to the grocery store and getting any of the treats we wanted without mom knowing!
3. How did you enjoy shooting for Matilda Jane?
I always like to work with Matilda Jane cause I love the fun hairstyles and comfortable dresses!
4. What was your time on set like shooting for Rime Arodaky?
Rime Arodaky is my Fav job so far I got to go on location for 3 days with my mom and I alone. We shot in Santa Barbara and we stayed in a great little hotel and the photographer Greg Fink was so nice.
5. Do you have a favorite part of getting to do flower girl shoots?
My favorite part of shooting flower girl dresses is the clients always gives me a dress to take home. Last shoot I even got to keep shoes!
6. What was your shoot for Lali Kids like?
Lali kids shoot was awesome cause I got to shoot with Gretchen Easton she has been shooting me since I was 6 months old. We shot a a beautiful house in Pasadena with a pool.
7. How did you feel seeing yourself on the Jakks Pacific/Disney Princess Palace Pets boxes for the first time?
I think its funny seeing myself on toy boxes its fun when my friends go to target and see me!!!
8. What was your time on set like shooting for H&M?
It was so fun shooting H&M back to school we danced and talked about fashions for back to school and I got to keep all of my outfits.
9. How did you enjoy working with Tia Mowry?
Tia Mowry was so nice to us and she was totally outgoing and fun!
10. What has been your favorite recent print job to do?
My favorite recent print job was with photographer Adam Hendershott for Chaser Brand amazing clothing and such a fun shoot!
Is there anything else you would like to add?
I have been auditioning for general hospital and the casting director really likes me I get to meet with producers each time I hope to be on the show one day!
Follow Presley online: