Greyson Foster is the older brother of Kingston who did an episode of Days of Our Lives. This year he was seen in an episode of The Fosters and you may recognize him from his multiple national commercials or his recurring role on the series Heartbeat!
1. What was your time on set like shooting your Clorox commercial?
It was really fun. I got to be exposed to raw chicken! I played a nurse whose patient was a chicken!
2. What was the best part of filming your Liberty Mutual commercial?
It was the second time that I had worked with a green screen on a sound stage. I also made good friends on set.
3. How do you prepare for an audition?
Preparing for an audition I get focused and run over my lines. I also get into character and find ways I can connect to the character.
4. What was your experience like working on your episode of The Fosters?
It was one of my more challenging characters. I had to play a kid who had autism and was helped by the use of music.
5. How did you enjoy filming with David Lambert?
I could tell that he was a very caring person, After we were done filming for the day he walked into my trailer to tell me I did a good job.
6. What was it like filming your Jell-O commercial?
The Jell-O commercial was the first big commercial that I had booked. They even made the actor who played my dad dye his hair to look more the color of my hair.
7. How did you feel when you heard you booked a recurring role on Heartbeat?
I felt shocked and excited, In fact, at that time I was home schooled with my dad and we ran around the house celebrating.
8. How did you enjoy working with Melissa George?
I connected with her as my character’s mom – especially when we had a scene playing a video game together.
9. Do you have a favorite episode you got to film?
“The Land of Normal” This was my favorite episode because I got to be on the medical set and even go in disguise as a surgeon!
10. What has been your favorite project to work on so far?
My favorite project so far has been Heartbeat because I got to keep going back to develop friendships with everyone. It was neat to be a part of different plots each week. My character even got lice in one episode!
Follow Greyson on social media: