As many of you are aware, Max Page (Reed on Y&R/Darth Vader from the Superbowl commercial) has recently undergone heart surgery to have a pulmonary heart valve replaced and a hole repaired. We are happy to hear reports that the surgery has been a success and that Max is busy recovering in hospital, and soon will return home for the rest of the recovery process. Star-Kidz wants to put together a special gift for Max to enjoy while he's at home recovering and we need your help! What better way to put a smile on his face than being able to see all of the wonderful support from you, the fans. We are looking to put together a video for Max which he will receive and be able to watch at home.
What will be in this video? Why...anything you would like Max to see from you. There are so many different things that can be put into a video and here are some of our suggestions:
- Write a message for Max and take a photo of it or you holding up your message. You can also email a message too.
- Make a video of yourself saying what you would like to say to Max.
- Are you a graphic maker? Make a graphic for Max, which you can also include a message for him on.
- Video maker? Make a fan video for Max :)
- Know any good jokes? Email us some of your favorite *Child Apporporiate* jokes. Want to tell him the jokes yourself? Record yourself telling the jokes.
- Everyone loves drawings, do your kids/cousins/nieces and nephews like to draw? Have them draw a picture for Max and send us a picture of it.
- Got a silly animal? Send us a picture of your animal doing something silly with a little caption for Max.
There are so many different things you can include and those are only some of our ideas, if you have a great idea you'd like to include please let us know!
All submissions can be sent to email@example.com and we will confirm with you that your submission has been received. We are looking at a deadline of July 2nd which will allow us time to put the video together and get it mailed to Max. You may also send any questions or concerns to the email listed as well.
We can't wait to see what you put together for Max! Don't forget to include your name and locaiton (state or country).
- The Star-Kidz Staff
(Heaven, Lisa, Susan, Toni)