Soaps In Depth Takes Notice
It's good to know that Robin and Patrick's kid is being taken care of, what with Liz constantly stopping by and Carly loaning out Mercedes. But, um, who is taking care of Morgan, Jake and Cameron? For that matter, where are cousins Spencer and Molly? Perhaps we've uncovered one of Helena's nasty plots: She's kidnapped all the town's toddlers without any of their self-centered parents being any the wiser!
Posted on Apr 30 2009 by Lisa
AMC March 2009
Posted on Apr 29 2009 by Lisa
Gary Unmarried, Cold Case and Days of our Lives
Posted on Apr 29 2009 by Susan
Malcolm On Saving Grace
Posted on Apr 29 2009 by Heaven
Little Adam's Change Co-Star
The two little boys playing Little A (Rory/Declan McTigue) have changed Denise Vasi's (Randi) original stance against having children of her own. She was content to baby her pet dog, but wasn't sure she was the maternal type. However, the Little As charmed her into leaving that door open with their adorable personalities. In a scene only a cute kid could pull off, Vasi tried to see if one of them knew his line. He "turned to me and said, 'I have absolutely no idea,'" Vasi explained. "It was so funny the way he said it; it was so matter-of-fact." –Soap Opera Digest, April 28, 2009
Posted on Apr 28 2009 by Heaven
Posted on Apr 28 2009 by Lisa
Thanks to our friend Rory I have added a bunch of headshots (old or recent) to the gallery. Instead of posting photos on the update I am going to just provide a list of who has had a headshot added: Amber DeMarco, Austin Williams, Caroline Willman, garrett and spenger gray, Hannah Leigh Dworkin, Haley Evans, Jared Gilmore, Lucy and Joe Merriam, Kali Majors, Keegan Holst, Lance Doven, Max Morris, Paris Yates, Peyton and Spencer List, Piper Harris, Rami Yousef, Robert Danza Jr, Soren Fulton, and Zane Huett
Posted on Apr 26 2009 by Lisa
Lost Up To Date
Posted on Apr 25 2009 by Heaven
More Random Kidz Pics
Posted on Apr 25 2009 by Heaven
OLTL March 2009
Posted on Apr 24 2009 by Lisa
More Day's Star's Join The Walk For Autism
Taylor Spreitler (Mia)
and Dylan Patton (Will)
have been added to the guest list for the 2009 Walk Now for Autism. They join James Reynolds, Bryan Dattilo and Terrell Ransom Jr
to raise money and awareness for Autism. If you’d like to help Terrell reach his goal of raising $10,000 for Autism research in the hopes of finding a cure, go to Walk Now For Autism
Posted on Apr 24 2009 by Heaven
Got some more exclusive pic's from Miss Saoirse. A look at her before she joined the cast of One Life To Live. It's Baby Saoirse.
Posted on Apr 24 2009 by Heaven
Days of Our Lives Star Terrell Ransom Jr. Signs on to Raise Money for Walk Now for Autism
Terrell Ransom Jr. is participating in Autism Speaks signature fundraiser Walk Now for Autism on April 25, 2009 with a goal of raising 10,000 for Autism Awareness.
Ransom Jr. is best known for his award winning role as Theo, the autistic son of Abe & Lexie on the long standing soap opera series Days of Our Lives. Joining Terrell in the Walk Now fundraiser are coworkers James Reynolds and Renee Jones who play Terrell’s onscreen parents. “Because of Terrell’s ongoing role as Theo, we’ve had the pleasure of meeting children affected by Autism and they’ve forever touched our lives. 1 out of 150 children in his age group are affected. We want to do whatever we can to help these families by raising awareness and funds for research, cures and prevention” says Katrina Ransom, mother of Terrell.
The Walk Now for Autism event will be held at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA and is the largest grassroots Autism awareness event. Walk Now for Autism events are held throughout the country and include entertainment, refreshments, an Autism community resource fair and more. If you’d like to help Terrell reach his goal of raising $10,000 for Autism research in the hopes of finding a cure, go to the Terrell Against Autism page (link below) and donate to the cause. You can donate online or print out a form on his page and mail in your check.
Posted on Apr 22 2009 by Heaven
Posted on Apr 20 2009 by Heaven
Lost Cap's now up
Posted on Apr 17 2009 by Heaven
Lot's More Caps
Posted on Apr 16 2009 by Heaven
A Terrell Exclusive
Hello all! I have received some wonderful photos of Terrell on the set of "Designated Driver" and at the shoot for Target! The photos have been added to the gallery:
(these will be added to his fansite at a later time)
Posted on Apr 15 2009 by Susan
Marley & Me
Posted on Apr 14 2009 by Heaven
ABC February and GH March
Posted on Apr 13 2009 by Lisa
Recent DAYS Screencap Update
Posted on Apr 12 2009 by Susan
Happy Birthday Alexa!
April 11, 2002Age:
7 years old!Role:
Kathy/Kate on All My Children since 2006Info:
Alexa continues in her role on AMC. She also takes on a few side projects such as print work and commercials. In the past, Alexa has also done a couple of movies. She is quite a popular Star-Kid around here and we hope her light shines for many more years to come!
Happy 7th Birthday Alexa!
We hope you have a great day!
Posted on Apr 11 2009 by Susan
Stephanie Schmahl Q & A
Q&A is not to be duplicated elsewhere and claimed as their own. STAR-KIDZ exclusive sent in by Stephanie's mom.
1. How does Stephanie enjoy being on set? Stephanie gets so excited to go to the studio. She is so comfortable there with the actors and staff.
2. Does Stephanie enjoy working with the Sullivan triplets (Chloe)? Stephanie looks forward to seeing Madeline, Molly and Tess. She calls them her baby sisters. Since Stephanie has an older brother, but no younger siblings at home, she is so happy to finally be a big sister.
3. Has Stephanie ever done any work aside from OLTL? No, One Life to Live was Stephanie’s first audition. She had a few auditions since then, but hasn’t been as lucky.
4. Bree has been portrayed as being afraid of Jessica, does Stephanie enjoy working with Bree (Williamson)? When we found out Stephanie was chosen for One Life to Live, I was very excited but very apprehensive. This was our first time doing anything like this and I was imagining the actors to be very professional and cold. I was so wrong. Bree Williamson is so sweet and patient with Stephanie. Stephanie absolutely adores her.
5. How did Stephanie get the role of Bree? I say luck. Actually, the day of the call back we were in the studio waiting to meet Frank Valentini, Executive Producer, and the kids all had drinks except for Stephanie who at this point wanted one too. I didn’t have one (remember this is our first time). Stephanie went into a melt down just when they were calling the girls in the studio. Stephanie went from one mood to another very quickly. To this day, I say they picked her for this part because of her split personality.
6. One of the first scenes we saw Stephanie in Bree was being a little terror, did Stephanie enjoy shooting scenes where she was allowed to throw toys? Stephanie loved to shoot this scene. This was my favorite episode of Stephanie. John Brotherton (Jared) was so good with her that day. Stephanie immediately liked John and still ask if he will be in the studio when she tapes.
7. How were the Christmas scenes, did Stephanie want to wear the elf outfit we saw her in? Stephanie hated the elf outfit. As a matter of fact, she was walking down the hall to tape saying, “I hate this hat! I hate these shoes! Everyone will laugh at me!” Frank Valentini heard Stephanie and took her into the studio and told her that no one will laugh at you when you’re with the boss.
8. What does Stephanie usually do backstage while waiting to film?
Stephanie usually stays in the Hair/Makeup Room with Bree Williamson. We try not to let her stay there to long because sometimes the actors just want to relax or go over there lines, but Stephanie loves it there. She will also stay in the Sullivan’s dressing room. Stephanie loves to play with them while we wait to tape.
9. Does Stephanie know that Chloe is not biologically Bree's (her characters) sister? If so how do you think she will handle the day that Chloe is no longer considered her sister? We have tried to explain from the first day that Chloe wasn’t her real sister and there will be times when she will have to film without them. However, I think when the day comes Stephanie will be very upset.
10. Does Stephanie work better with certain actors on screen then with others? No, all the actors are so patient and supportive. They are so good to her that she is comfortable with whomever she tapes with.
Huge thanks to the Schmahl family!
Posted on Apr 11 2009 by Toni
Days Of Our Lives February Caps
Posted on Apr 11 2009 by Heaven
High Quality Pics
Posted on Apr 10 2009 by Heaven
Posted on Apr 09 2009 by Heaven